UK Study Permits for International Students

You should apply for a TIER4-Student Visa before leaving your home country. You must have all appropriate documents and information on arrival to UK.

Generally, to apply for a student visa you will need the following:

  • Be accepted and enrolled in a recognized full-time degree course, or
  • A course run during the week involving at least 15 hours of organized daytime study each week, or
  • A full-time course at an independent fee-paying school 

You also have to:

  • Be able to pay for your course and support yourself and any dependants, and live in the UK without working or needing any help from public funds,
  • Be able and intend to follow your chosen course, and
  • Intend to leave the UK when you complete your studies.

For more information on UK study permit requirements, Contact East West Consultants and get assistance regarding UK study permit.

Study Abroad Fill Up the Details and Submit
  • Study in Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Europe
  • Career Counselling
  • Admission
  • Visa Filling
  • Accommodation & Airport Pickups
Thank You. We will contact you as soon as possible.