UK Study Permits for International Students
You should apply for a TIER4-Student Visa before leaving your home country. You must have all appropriate documents and information on arrival to UK.
Generally, to apply for a student visa you will need the following:
- Be accepted and enrolled in a recognized full-time degree course, or
- A course run during the week involving at least 15 hours of organized daytime study each week, or
- A full-time course at an independent fee-paying school
You also have to:
- Be able to pay for your course and support yourself and any dependants, and live in the UK without working or needing any help from public funds,
- Be able and intend to follow your chosen course, and
- Intend to leave the UK when you complete your studies.
For more information on UK study permit requirements, Contact East West Consultants and get assistance regarding UK study permit.