USA Study Permits for International Students

A student wishing to study in the US will require a non immigrant visa. A non immigrant visa is issued to someone who is looking for a short term stay in the US to accomplish specific purposes. You are required to have your Visa appointment Letter and CEAC barcode I-20, SEVIS fee to be paid (you can choose to pay on-line and the receipt is good enough to present at the visa interview).

For more information on USA study permit requirements, Contact East West Consultants and get assistance regarding USA study permit.

Study Abroad Fill Up the Details and Submit
  • Study in Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Europe
  • Career Counselling
  • Admission
  • Visa Filling
  • Accommodation & Airport Pickups
Thank You. We will contact you as soon as possible.