How to Apply
Apply to study in Cyprus
Students, who wish to study in Cyprus must meet the points as mentioned below:
You have an adequate knowledge of English.
You have met the minimum entry requirements for your intended degree.
You complete all relevant sections of the application form.
You have all supporting documents ready for your application. Your application cannot be processed unless all sections of the application form are answered and all supporting documentation is provided.
(Note: Many institutes in Cyprus except Pakistani students without IELTS, but exemptions are on assessment basis.
The following is the admission procedure followed for International students to any of the courses conducted by the University:
1. Submission of filled up official application form accompanied by:
>A copy of his/her passport.
>Two passport sized photographs
2. After scrutiny of student’s application and transcripts, if the student is found eligible for admission to the course, he/she will be issued a letter of conditional offer after which the student will have to make payment of tuition fee into the university account.
3. Student should pay either in cash or use bank transfer.
4. Following transfer of Tuition fee, students will be issued Final Acceptance Letter which would enable the student to obtain Visas.
5. Only after the issue of a Student Visa, the student will be given final admission to the course of his/her choice, provided a seat in that particular course is available at that point of time.
6. An International student will have to undergo a medical checkup at his/her own cost. He/she will be required to submit a report of this medical examination/certification to the University. Final admission of International students is subject to medical check-up clearance.
Note: The admissions would be finalized only after issue of:
1. Final acceptance letter.
2. Original academic transcripts, degrees etc.
3. Copy of passport with Student Visa.
4. Complete payment of first semester and the application fee.
5. Medical check-up clearance.