How to Apply

Apply to study in UK


You should thoroughly research your prospective course, its requirements, deadlines and course costs before you think about completing and submitting application.

Having fully researched the course you are interested in, make sure you now have the relevant information you need to apply:

There are three important steps to start your application to study in London:

  1. Registerwith East West Consultants to find the right course for you
  2. Selectyour favorite universities for further information and to submit your application
  3. Apply for yourUK Student Visa


Course entry requirements

Every UK higher education course sets its own entry requirements. These entry requirements are there to ensure that you have the right skills and knowledge to successfully complete the course.

You can see the entry requirements for each undergraduate and postgraduate course on the university or college’s website.


  • Forundergraduate courses you usually need to have achieved further education qualifications (such as A-levels, International Baccalaureate, Scottish Highers, or equivalent qualifications from your country) in related subjects. Find out more at UCAS or ask your chosen university or college.
  • Forpostgraduate courses you usually need to have achieved a relevant undergraduate qualification.
  • In some cases,work experience may count towards entry to a course.
  • IfEnglish isn’t your first language, the university or college may ask you to take an English language test or show your English language qualifications before you can enrol. This may also be necessary for your visa  
  • If you are unsure whether your qualifications meet the entry requirements, talk to the course provider or visit the UK NARIC 



Having fully researched the course you are interested in, make sure you now have the relevant information you need to apply:

  1. Course name
  2. Application and funding deadlines
  3. The relevant required supporting documents (e.g. transcripts, CV, etc.) in pdf format to upload.
  4. Email addresses for your academic referees. You should ensure you have their consent before you apply.

Conditional offer letter

Student receives Conditional Offer Letter; apply with incomplete documents like TOEFL/ IELTS or students awaiting their results. They are also asked to deposit 50% of tuition fee after getting Unconditional Offer Letter by different institutions.

Obtaining Valid CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies)

This will be a letter from your institution confirming that a place has been offered to you and that the course is full-time. The CAS letter should state how long the course will last. Where your course is more advanced and specialized, the CAS letter should also state what level of English is needed for the course (giving minimum test marks, if appropriate) and confirm that you satisfy this requirement.

Study Abroad Fill Up the Details and Submit
  • Study in Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Europe
  • Career Counselling
  • Admission
  • Visa Filling
  • Accommodation & Airport Pickups
Thank You. We will contact you as soon as possible.