Why Study in Cyprus
Study in Cyprus has achieved an unprecedented growth since its establishment, not only in student population, but in academic infrastructure and faculty as well. We have a fully English speaking staffs and an exceptionally low student/faculty ratio in many departments; study in Cyprus is able to provide individual development for its students.
Cyprus University strongly believes that living in the residence halls is a vital complement of the educational process and provides accommodation on campus for 70% of its students. The University’s residence halls are designed to answer all the needs of the students as well as studio type accommodation is also provided on campus.
Study in Cyprus provides high value for private education as an overseas destination and has; A very experienced faculty, students from 28 different countries, 1/1 computer/student ratio and has Campus settings with full range of academic, social, recreational, sports and dining facilities.
Features: Study in Cyprus
- Quality education at international standards in English.
- Internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Education in line with the American Credit System.
- Qualified faculty members at international standards.
- On-campus education with a wide range of facilities.
- Affordable tuition fees and moderate living expenses.
- Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities.
- Medical insurance, provided by the government of North Cyprus.
- Transport, shops and entertainment are close at hand.
Accommodation on campus and around the city.