Swedish Study Permits for International Students

If your studies in Sweden will last longer than three months, you’ll need a residence permit before coming to Sweden. Permits are issued by the Swedish Migration Agency.

To be eligible to apply for a residence permit for studies, you must have been admitted to full-time accredited university studies in Sweden. This includes paying the first installment of tuition fees.

For more information on Swedish study permit requirements, Contact East West Consultants and get assistance regarding Swedish study permit.

Study Abroad Fill Up the Details and Submit
  • Study in Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Europe
  • Career Counselling
  • Admission
  • Visa Filling
  • Accommodation & Airport Pickups
Thank You. We will contact you as soon as possible.